Watermelon, coriander, and original tomato bruschetta
The Queen of Hearts
- 20 portions
- Cooking Time
Discover our Asian-inspired bruschetta where traditional garlic and basil are swapped for watermelon and coriander. With a hint of fresh ginger and a pinch of chili powder, this recipe will leave you flavour-gasted!
Discover The Queen of Hearts tomatoes!
- ½ baguette
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 2 cups Queen of Heart original tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup watermelon, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- A large pinch of chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F and place the grill in the centre.
- Cut 1 cm thick croutons and place on a baking sheet. Coat with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss all ingredients for the bruschetta and let marinate for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Serve the bruschetta mixture over croutons.
2 to 3 days in refrigerator for the bruschetta mix