A fresh and simple summer dish, harmoniously combining the flavours of the original tomato, basil served as pesto and mozzarella di Bufala. Yummy!
Original tomato, fresh cheese and basil pesto
- 2 portions
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 2 to 3 original tomatoes of your choice, sliced or chopped
- 250 gr. mozzarella or di Bufala cheese, cut into thin slices
- A few thin slices of French shallot
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp quality olive oil
- Spread tomato and mozzarella pieces on a large serving plate. Garnish with shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine pesto, olive oil and white balsamic vinegar. Gently drizzle over plate of tomatoes to serve.
Eat the same day