Candied tomato croutons and roasted garlic creamy ricotta
- 4 portions
- Cooking Time
A hearty appetizer that combines the comforting taste of creamy ricotta cheese with the unmistakable flavour of our tomatoes, now preserved in olive oil and oregano. Yum
Discover The Chubby tomatoes!
- 1 original tomato, thickly sliced
- 1 small bulb garlic, cut in half
- ½ baguette, thinly sliced
- 1 cup creamy ricotta cheese
- A few sprigs fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and place rack in the middle position.
- Place tomato slices, garlic, and oregano on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the baguette into thin slices and place slices on a large baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and toast in the oven alongside the tomatoes for 10 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, let cool and set the roasted garlic aside in a bowl. Press on the bottom of the garlic cloves to push them out of their paper. Coarsely crush the garlic with a fork and mix in the creamy ricotta. Mix well and season to taste.
- To assemble crostini, smear with a bit of roasted garlic ricotta and top with pieces of tomato confit and oregano. Serve.
Aucune congélation. À consommer le jour même.