A perfect recipe for lunch to prepare with our capucine tomatoes. A real ray of sunshine on your plate with a little touch of curry, honey, and pistachios.
Brioche Toast with Tomato, Curry Mayonnaise, Honey, and Pistachios
- 1 portion
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 2 minutes
- 1 slice of brioche bread 3 to 4 slices of tomatoes (Yellow Capucine)
- A drizzle of honey
- Chopped pistachios, to taste
- to taste Fleur de sel, to taste
For the curry mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and curry powder, then set aside.
- Toast the slice of bread, then spread it with the curry mayonnaise.
- Top with slices of tomatoes, then drizzle with a stream of honey.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and fleur de sel, and then enjoy.
To be consumed immediately. Does not freeze.