This recipe is perfect for recapturing the comfort of a tomato sauce that has been simmering on the stove for hours in just a few minutes. This quick tomato sauce with four easy ingredients will delight young and old alike, and may be served hot or cold!
Express tomato pasta
- The Rebelle
- 4 portions
- 8 minutes
- Cooking Time
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings Spaghetti
- 5 to 6 original tomatoes The Rebelle
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, grate tomatoes starting from the side opposite from the stem to obtain 4 cups of flesh.
- Add remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water, then drain and reserve the pasta.
- Return the pasta to the pot with the cooking water. Add the sauce, bring to a boil and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary and serve with a little more Parmesan cheese.
3 to 4 days in the refrigerator